Wusthof 6 Inch Gourmet Chef's Knife
- Designed to resemble the handles of your global knives, this magnet attaches to your wall, providing space for storing and displaying your knives
- Attach it near your stovetop or along any wall, its striking, dimpled design coordinates beautifully with your collection
- The unique combination of low- and high-frequency serrations guarantees unsurpassed performance
Family owned and operated since 1814, WÜSTHOF embodies the highest levels of tradition, craftsmanship and quality.Every piece of WÜSTHOF cutlery is meticulously crafted in Solingen, Germany and carries the Solingen name, a designation reserved for products that meet the strictest quality standards and whose manufacture takes place within the city limits.Revered the world over for their precision and durability, there is simply no substitute for the real thing.
GOURMET | Precisely Cut With The Latest State of The Art Technology
Precisely laser-cut stamped GOURMET knives offer superb value and quality.A wide assortment will meet the needs for all home cooks and professional chefs.
Technology Meets Heritage
Setting a new standard for balance and maneuverability by combining technology with heritage, the WÜSTHOF Gourmet line is laser-crafted from high-carbon stainless steel.The new handle is made of a highly durable material known as POM, which helps it resist fading, discoloration, heat and impact.
Striving For a Sustainable Future
WÜSTHOF's production facilities are among the most modern in the world.Our environmental management department works tirelessly to ensure our operation is optimized for energy efficiency, minimization of waste and reduced emissions.We are proud to be recognized as a specialist in producing outstanding knives, but we're also proud to produce them responsibly.The interplay between economy and ecology guarantees a long-term future for our business.
A Centuries Old Tradition
Family owned for seven generations, WÜSTHOF was founded in Solingen, Germany over 200 years ago.Located near the banks of the Wupper River, Solingen has been home to master blacksmiths for over 2,000 years, with the river's many creeks and spillways perfectly suited to provide power for the forging of blades through the 18th and 19th centuries.It was then, in 1814, thatthe WÜSTHOF tradition began.To this day, everyWÜSTHOF knife is expertly crafted in the legendary 'City of Blades'.
- Laser cut stamped from one piece of specially tempered high-carbon stainless steel.
- Specially developed synthetic handle, designed for comfort and control.
- Full-tang handle (for all blades longer than 12cm).