USA Pans 6-Well Popover Pan
- Commercial Grade, Heavy Gauge Popover Pan; Makes 6 Popovers
- Constructed of Aluminized Steel; USA Pan Uses 65 Percent Recycled Steel to Manufacture Their Products
- Coated with Americoat; Silicone Coating on Top and Bottom to Create a Non-Stick Surface
- Americoat Does Not Contain PTFE's or PFOA's; Silicone is a Natural Substance
- Made by USA Pans in Pittsburgh, PA; The Largest Worldwide Manufacturer of Commercial Bakeware
USA Pan Nonstick Bakeware
Commercial Quality. Professional Results.
Why Bake With Aluminized Steel?
Aluminized steel is the material of choice for bakeware used by professional bakers and commercial bakeries for its durability and high-performance capabilities. Baking memories with the family has never been easier.
USA Pan Bakeware Features
Unique Fluted Design
Unique corrugated surfaces engineered to enhance nonstick properties and add extra strength to the pan for warp resistance. Durable, reliable, and high-performance design for ideal heating distribution and increased air flow.
Americoat Plus Nonstick Coating
Americoat Plus Silicone Nonstick Coating is our patented nonstick coating that is PTFE and PFOA free. Watch your cookies and cakes release effortlessly off your pan. Easy to use and easy to clean.
Aluminized Steel Construction
Heavy-gauge aluminized steel is used for sturdy construction that is built to last. USA Pan is a family-owned and operated company and is proud to be made in the USA.