USA Pan Bakeware Madeleine, Warp Resistant Nonstick Baking Pan, Made in The USA from Aluminized Steel, 16-Well, Silver
- Perfect for delicious French madeleines that bake evenly and taste great; heavy gauge aluminized steel that is commercial grade
- USA Pan baking pans feature Americoat which promotes quick release of baked-goods plus fast and easy clean up; wash with hot water, mild soap and gentle scrub brush or sponge
- Non-stick Americoat coating - a patented silicone coating which is PTFE, PFOA and BPA free - provides quick and easy release of all baked-goods and minimal easy clean up
- Durable and reliable non-stick madeleine baking pan - comes with a Limited Lifetime
- USA Pan is a Bundy family company which has proudly manufactured high quality bakeware and provided jobs in the USA for over 50 years
Why Bake With Aluminized Steel?
Aluminized steel is the material of choice for bakeware used by professional bakers and commercial bakeries for its durability and high-performance capabilities. Baking memories with the family has never been easier.
Unique Fluted Design
Unique corrugated surfaces engineered to enhance nonstick properties and add extra strength to the pan for warp resistance. Durable, reliable, and high-performance design for ideal heating distribution and increased air flow.
Americoat Plus Nonstick Coating
Americoat Plus Silicone Nonstick Coating is our patented nonstick coating that is PTFE and PFOA free. Watch your cookies, breads, cupcakes, and cakes release effortlessly off your pan. Easy to use and easy to clean.
Aluminized Steel Construction
Heavy-gauge aluminized steel is used for sturdy construction that is built to last. USA Pan bakeware comes with a limited lifetime warranty. USA Pan is a family-owned and operated company and is proud to be made in the USA.