USA Pan (1260DN) Bakeware Aluminized Steel Donut Pan, 6-Well
- Made in the USA from globally sourced materials; aluminized steel 6-Well donut pan, commercial grade and heavy gauge- measures 3. 5 x 3. 38 x. 88 inches in each well
- Unique corrugated surface design facilitates air circulation for evenly baked goods and quick release
- Coated with Americoat - a silicone that is PTFE, PFOA and BPA free
- Made with a blend of New and recycled steel; Limited life-time
- USA Pan is a Bundy family company that has proudly manufactured high quality bakeware and provided jobs in the USA for over 50 years
USA Pan Nonstick Bakeware
Commercial Quality. Professional Results.
Why Bake With Aluminized Steel?
Aluminized steel is the material of choice for bakeware used by professional bakers and commercial bakeries for its durability and high-performance capabilities. Baking memories with the family has never been easier.
USA Pan Bakeware Features
Unique Fluted Design
Unique corrugated surfaces engineered to enhance nonstick properties and add extra strength to the pan for warp resistance. Durable, reliable, and high-performance design for ideal heating distribution and increased air flow.
Americoat Plus Nonstick Coating
Americoat Plus Silicone Nonstick Coating is our patented nonstick coating that is PTFE and PFOA free. Watch your cookies and cakes release effortlessly off your pan. Easy to use and easy to clean.
Aluminized Steel Construction
Heavy-gauge aluminized steel is used for sturdy construction that is built to last. USA Pan bakeware comes with a limited lifetime warranty. USA Pan is a family-owned and operated company and is proud to be made in the USA.