Sun Zero Oslo Theater Grade Extreme 100% Blackout Rod Pocket Curtain Panel, 52" x 84"
by Sun Zero
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- Extreme Blackout technology blocks out 100% of outside light
- Energy Efficient design reduces energy lost through your windows by up to 50%
- Thermal properties help keep summer heat and winter chill out of your home
- Noise reduction by up to 35% helps you get a sounder, more uninterrupted sleep
- Includes 1 single rod pocket curtain panel made from machine washable material
Size:52" x 84" | Color:Stone Sun Zero Oslo Theater Grade Extreme 100% Blackout Rod Pocket Curtain Panels provide the ultimate in light blocking technology to keep out even the harshest of light while bringing an elegant urban sophistication to any room of your home. Sun Zero Extreme Blackout technology is laboratory tested to block out 100% of light, reduce outside noise by up to 35%, and decrease energy lost through your windows by up to 50%. Comfort is optimized with thermal properties that help keep summer heat and winter chill out of your home. Hang in your entertainment room to eliminate screen glare and reduce distracting outside noise, or in your bedroom for enhanced privacy and a sounder, more uninterrupted sleep. Sold as individual panels measuring 52" width by 84" length in color stone. Measure carefully before selecting your desired size and quantity. Rod not included. Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Use non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry on low heat, using a cool iron as needed.
- Sun Zero curtains are the total solution. Fashion + performance all in one!
- Sun Zero curtains are a practical and affordable way to beautify any room in your house. They will help insulate your home, reduce energy loss, reduce outside noise, and enhance privacy.
- Windows are one of the major areas of heat and cooling loss in your home. In the summer, Sun Zero curtains block the sun’s rays to keep your room cool. In winter, Sun Zero curtains trap air and help maintain the temperature in your home.