- ÃƒÂ£Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚ÂDurable Cordierite Baking StoneÃƒÂ£Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Ëœ - Safe cordierite material to make healthy delightful crispy crust pizza.15" diameter 0.6" thickness pizza stone, support to 1000 Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â° F high temperature on fire and 500 Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â° F on boiled oil to absorb soggy and water to make more crsipy crust pizza. Heat evenly to make delicious pizza cookies or bread, easy to use.
- ÃƒÂ£Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚ÂFirst Using TipsÃƒÂ£Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Ëœ - Please refer the package detailed instruction before using the 15" pizza stone. When you first heat the bread baking stone, there could be an odor, which is non-toxic. The smell comes from the natural cordierite old stone and will disappear after the first using.
- ÃƒÂ£Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚ÂRound Style With Cutter & RackÃƒÂ£Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Ëœ - GOVOG pizza stone is suitable for most kind of grills and indoor&outdoor BBQ ovens, but when you buy pizza stones, please choose the right size that matches to your oven or grill. This pizza stone kit with cutter and rack makes it more convenient to enjoy your pizza, saving time and money.
- ÃƒÂ£Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚ÂVersatile Kitchen Cooking Gadgets ToolsÃƒÂ£Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Ëœ - It's more than just baking all your favorite pizzas! This durable round stone allows you to try out all your favorite recipes and bake bread, chicken tenders, shrimp, cookies and any other pastry to perfection! Don't miss the opportunities to provide the best meals and treats to your family!
- ÃƒÂ£Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚ÂQuality AssuranceÃƒÂ£Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Ëœ- GOVOG baking stones are natural cordierite, there may be broken during long distance shipping. All customers buy products at GOVOG store, if there has any broken items, please feel free to contact GOVOG customer service, we will send a new to you again without return. Customer services will reply you within 24 hours and guarantee 100% satisfied solutions!
Details: How to Use Pizza Stone Kit to Create Delicious Crispy Crust Pizzas All The Time
Part 1 - Clean and dry the pizza bread baking stone naturally before the first using and prepare necessary accessories
Part 2 - How To Use
Step 1- Place your pizza stone on the rack of the oven or grill with a normal temperature
Step 2- Preheat your oven to 500Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â°F( 260ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã†â€™ ) for 30min slowly
Step 3- Sprinkle cornmeal on pizza paddle(to prevent sticking)
Step 4 - Put dough, sauce and toppings on the top of cornmeal
Step 5- Slide pizza onto the hot stone and cook for 10 minutes
Step 6- Serve immediately. Enjoy your nice crispy crust pizza!
Part 3 - Caring For Your Used Old Pizza Stone
Step 1- Use a wooden or plastic spatula or brush to take off any food that is stuck to the stone's surface after the pizza stone is cool enough
Step 2- Wash with clean water or soda water
Step 3- Place your stone back on the ovenor dried place after cleaning, let it dry naturally in open air.
- Never use dish soap or detergent on apizza stone
- Don't soak the pizza stone in water
If your pizza stone happens to absorb too much moisture when it's soaking in the sink, it could crack the next time youheat it in the oven.
- Don't worry about the pizza stone getting stained
Stains are normal and almost unavoidable.They're like a badge of honor, or experience points - the marks of your cooking skills.
A pizza stone is great for baking not just pizza, but also bread, biscuits, and other items for indoor&outdoor bbq grilling stoneware. Making your own tasty pizzais easier than you think. You can add your
own flavors and toppings or make everyone a special pizza that tailors to their tastes. You can also get the children involved and inspirit their cooking talents.
-- If you want more details, please feel free to contact us!
Package Dimensions: 17.0 x 17.0 x 2.0 inches