Pinzon Signature 190 Gram Cotton Heavyweight Velvet Flannel Duvet Cover Set, King
- 100% Cotton
- Made in Portugal; King set includes a duvet cover and 2 king-size shams
- 190-gram flannel provides luxurious softness in a breathable weave
- Double-napped finish on both sides for softness
- Duvet cover includes a hidden button closure; shams have envelope closures and a 2-inch border
- Machine washable and dryable; duvet cover measures 106 x 92 inches and king-size shams measure 20 x 36 inches
- Made in OEKO-TEX Standard 100 factory, an independent certification system that ensures textiles meet high safety and environmental standards.
- Colors stay bright after consecutive washing and drying cycles
Pinzon 190 Gram Heavyweight Velvet Flannel Collection
Luxurious softness, breathable weave, stylish prints.
100% Combed Cotton for Optimal Strength
Combed yarn has gone through a time-consuming combing process, which lines the fibers up straight so they all run perfectly parallel, producing a stronger, more compact yarn.
Thorough combing also removes short, uneven fibers and debris that can weaken yarn and make it feel rough. Combed yarn is longer and sought after for its optimal strength, lustrous appearance, and ultra-smooth hand feel.
190-Gram Heavyweight Velvet Flannel
Recognizably soft to the touch, flannel is a woven, brushed-cotton fabric that gets measured not by thread count, but by the number of ounces it takes to make up a square yard.
With a flannel weight of 190 grams per square meter, the sheet set offers both durability and supple softness.
In addition to being napped on both sides for enhanced velvety softness, the flannel fabric is perfect for keep you warm during the colder months.
Complete the Collection