Pinzon 300 Thread Count 100% Cotton Percale Duvet Cover Set - Full or Queen
- 100% Cotton
- Percale is known for its crisp hand feel, and matte finish. More durable than sateen, it starts off a little stiff, but continues to softens after each wash.
- The 300 thread count weave is breatheable and cool to the touch, making it ideal for warm climates or summer months.
- Duvet cover set includes full/queen-size duvet cover and 2 matching pillow shams; Internal duvet ties to keep your duvet from shifting
- Solid color with stylish lattice design; matches with our Pinzon 300-Thread-Count Percale Sheet Set
- Duvet cover measures 88 x 88 inches and each pillow sham measures 20 x 26 inches; machine washable and tumble dry for easy cleaning as needed
- Made in OEKO-TEX Standard 100 factory, an independent certification system that ensures textiles meet high safety and environmental standards.
Pinzon Lattice Duvet Cover Set
Thread count refers to the number of threads that make up one square inch of fabric. Typically, the finer the threads that can be woven together, the softer the fabric. Thread counts can range from 150 to 1,000.
More crisp and clean than silky soft, this lower-range thread count is appreciated for its breathability and durability.
Bedding made of 100% cotton - like this duvet set - are soft to the touch and durable. Unlike polyester bedding, cotton fibers wick away moisture, making 100% cotton bedding extremely breathable.
Crisp Percale for Warmer Months
With a percale weave, the threads go over and under in two perpendicular directions, creating a tighter weave that offers exceptional strength and long-lasting good looks.
The overall result: a lightweight duvet set with a cool and crisp feel that is perfect for the warmer months.