Philips Hue White A19 60W Equivalent LED Smart Bulb Starter Kit (4 A19 White Bulbs and 1 Hub Compatible with Amazon Alexa Apple HomeKit and Google Assistant)
- VOICE ACTIVATED: The Philips Hue White 4-Pack Smart Bulb Starter Kit works with Alexa for voice control (smart hub required and included, Alexa device sold separately)
- AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your home with soft white smart lighting, controlled remotely wherever you are. Automate your lighting experience with the Philips Hue App, and ensure you never come home to a dark house
- TAKE CONTROL: Each kit contains 4 Philips Hue White A19 60W Energy Star Certified LED Smart bulbs (able to fit most lamps, overhead lights, and 4-inch recessed cans ); Philips Hue Hub that can reliably control up to 50 Hue lights without slowing your WiFi; three-year warrantee
- EASY INSTALLATION: To install, simply screw the smart bulbs into your desired smart light location, download the Hue mobile app and pair your Hue Hub. Control smart-bulb-equipped lamps and overhead lights via the Philips Hue App
- EXPAND YOUR PHILIPS HUE ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your lighting system with hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor
Control your Hue lights using your Voice
Scroll through to watch how to set up your Hue lights with Amazon Echo
Control your Smart Bulbs with a mobile device, whether at home or away
Take your Smart Light control with you when you travel, edit routines and set timers even when you’re away from home
Add color and voice control
Expand your system with Hue Smart Lights in 16 million colors to accent your home and unleash your creativity. Add up to 50 lights throughout your home on one Hue Hub, no Wi-Fi extender required. Like Hue White smart lights, Hue color lights are Energy Star certified and last up to 22 years.
Do I need a Hue Hub to control my lights with an Echo?
With the regular Echo it is necessary to have a Hue Hub in order to control your Hue lights. If you have an EchoPlus device, you will only have access to basic features - on / off / dim /using pre-set scenes.
Can I control Hue lights without a Hue Hub?
Yes, you can either add Hue White bulbs to a dimmer switch (up to 10) or go for a Hue luminaire that is pre-paired with a Hue dimmer. However, this does not work with Hue color lights.
Does the Hue Hub need to be plugged into a router or can it be used with a Wi-Fi connection only?
Yes, for the Hue Hub to work, it necessary for it to be hard-wired into your primary router using the included Ethernet cable.
Do I need internet to control the Hue system?
No. You can hard-wire your Hue Hub into a router without internet. However, this means that you will only have access to your Hue system while at home, not remotely. An internet connection is needed to control your lights remotely.
Can I use my Hue lights outside or in the bathroom?
We recommend only using Hue Outdoor Smart lights outside and special bathroom luminaires in the bathroom as these are tested for those environments.