Nish & Joe 100% Cotton Bed Sheet, 300-Thread-Count Extra Long Staple, Luxurious Sateen Weave , 3-Pc Twin Sheet Set,Fits Mattress Upto 15''fit Deep Pockets, Fade & Stain Resistant - Twin
by Nish & Joe
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- 100% Extra Long Staple Cotton
- 100% PURE & EXTRA LONG STAPLE COTTON - This Twin White Solid 300 Thread Count Sheet Set has Classic Tailored Look With Deep Pockets, It gives a splendid feel of Luxury Bed Linen. 100% Cotton is used. Sateen Weave Bedsheets.
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX - A Twin Size 3-Piece Luxury Bed Sheets Set. Each Set includes 1 Flat Sheet (66"X96") 1 Fitted Sheet (39"X75" + 15" Deep Pocket) 1 Pillow Case (20"X30") Highest quality materials are used for fade resistance. Recommended for regular wash & short dry cycles for superior softness.
- HIGHEST QUALITY BEST COTTON SHEETS - If you love the feel of luxurious hotel sheets and crisp pillowcases, you’ll adore our 300 thread count bed sheets. We use fine yarns made with long staple cotton fiber and a gorgeous sateen weave. Our sheets get softer after each wash which gives them lifetime softness, resist fading, and they’re incredibly comfortable. Premium cotton yarns ensure sheets of the utmost comfort with detailed hem styling, also available in Full, Queen & King sheets.
- FEEL THE DIFFERENCE - Nish & Joe is an international brand for quality Home Textile Products with technically advanced manufacturing practices. It is Made in South of India which is well known for its textile industry.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Our products are backed by incredible customer service. We are dedicated to ensuring you have an excellent experience, from the moment you place your order until you sleep on your new bedding for the first time. Our designs match any décor and make a wonderful gift idea for men and women, Mom and Dad, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New year. Refresh any room simply, from a kid's room to the master suite. ORDER NOW, 100% RISK FREE.