Neoflam Eela 7 Piece Ceramic Nonstick Cookware Set in Pink
- Ecolon ceramic coating provides superior nonstick performance and highly scratch resistant durability
- Includes Tempered Glass Lids with steam release vent
- Cast aluminum design is both lightweight and heat conductive
- Integrated Bakelite handle allows for ease of cleaning
- Limited lifetime warranty
- 7pc set includes: 1.5QT Covered Saucepan with Glass Lid (7"), 4.5QT Covered Stockpot with Glass Lid (9.5"), 2.5QT Low Stockpot with Glass Lid (9.5"), 11" Frying Pan
The Beautiful, Healthy Choice For Your Family
The versatile beauty of the Eela line allows the cookware to transition from stovetop to table.
Healthy, All-Natural Ceramic
Ecolon coating provides superior nonstick performance without PTFE/PFOA.
All Shapes and Sizes
The Eela Collection offers saucepans, frying pans, stockpots, and more -- all in a variety of colors.
Cast aluminum is 1/3 the weight of cast iron, heats evenly, and is extremely durable.
Ecolon Ceramic Nonstick Coating
Made From All-Natural Materials
Ceramic coating is a safe and natural alternative to traditional nonstick coatings.
Superior Nonstick Performance
Ecolon is durable, scratch-resistant, and offers incredible nonstick performance.
Ecolon is 100% free of PTFE and PFOA.
Eela Collection Features
- High-Quality Nonstick
- No PTFE/PFOA
- Lightweight Cast Aluminum
- Beautiful Color Options
- Glass and Aluminum Lids
- Oven Safe
- Dishwasher Safe
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Since 2006, Neoflam has sold millions of products in over 70 countries worldwide. Our commitment to creating healthy, environmentally-conscious kitchenware has earned global recognition and a loyal following. Today, we continue to push boundaries through award-winning, innovative design. With colorful cookware, and an industry-leading manufacturing process, our stylish products have been recognized by iF (2012, 2016), Red Dot (2012, 2013, 2014), and Design Plus (2014). Of course, style follows substance as we look for new ways to improve performance, cater to health, and lessen our impact on the environment. Neoflam - lighting a “new flame” in the kitchenware industry.