- SOPHISTICATED FLUIDITY: Among Nambé's earliest designs, the Butterfly Bowl celebrates both form and function. Aesthetically pleasing to the eye, the elongated sides gracefully reach upward like wings to create its simple, elegant curves. It’s a beautiful addition to any kitchen or home décor.
- BEAUTIFUL AND EFFICIENT: It’s not all looks with the Butterfly Bowl. It features temperature retaining properties that make it ideal for serving both warm and cold dishes. Excellent for entertaining, decorating, or even casual everyday use, the Butterfly Bowl is a must have.
- A TIMELESS CLASSIC: Designed originally in 1967, the butterfly collection is still one of the most popular styles on the market. Its mid century modern inspiration pairs perfectly with almost any home décor or kitchen collection. Make it a staple in your house for years to come.
- MUSEUM QUALITY DESIGN: Recognized for its award-winning designs for more than 60 years, Nambe’s commitment to timeless beauty, artistic integrity and uncompromising quality is evident in the brand’s collection of serve ware, barware, home décor and gift items. Nambe collaborates with the world’s most esteemed designers to develop products that bring function and style into the home.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Package contains (1) Nambé Butterfly Bowl, 11-Inch. Designed by Richard K Thomas in 1967. Part of the Mid-Century Modern Butterfly Collection. Made of sand-cast and hand-polished metal Nambe Alloy. Hand wash only. Dry immediately. Capacity: 1 quart. 9” L.
The Universal Symbol ofLove
The beautiful form of the heart shape is depicted in the Love Bowls. The delicate curvature represents your gentle compassion while the bowl shape embodies the depth of your love. Perfect for Valentine’s Day, Anniversaries, Mother’s Day, and more, it’s an elegant way to show someone how much youlove them. Wonderfully thoughtful for any day of the year.
Nambé's Remarkable Metal
The Nambé Serveware Collection is inspired by the remarkable temperature retention properties of Nambé's signature eight-metal alloy, which holds both heat and cold for long periods.
From Oven to Table
Beautifully designed to be a showpiece on your table, Nambé Serveware is equally as functional when prepping your meal. Cook in your favorite Nambé Alloy piece - it is oven safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
Don't Lose The Chill
If time allows, plan ahead. When serving a chilled dish or a favorite bottle of wine, leave your Nambé Alloy piece in the freezer for a half hour before plating to keep your items cool.