Nambé Butterfly Bowl, 9-Inch
- SOPHISTICATED FLUIDITY: Among Nambé's earliest designs, the Butterfly Bowl celebrates both form and function. Aesthetically pleasing to the eye, the elongated sides gracefully reach upward like wings to create its simple, elegant curves. It’s a beautiful addition to any kitchen or home décor.
- BEAUTIFUL AND EFFICIENT: It’s not all looks with the Butterfly Bowl. It features temperature retaining properties that make it ideal for serving both warm and cold dishes. Excellent for entertaining, decorating, or even casual everyday use, the Butterfly Bowl is a must have.
- A TIMELESS CLASSIC: Designed originally in 1967, the butterfly collection is still one of the most popular styles on the market. Its mid century modern inspiration pairs perfectly with almost any home décor or kitchen collection. Make it a staple in your house for years to come.
- MUSEUM QUALITY DESIGN: Recognized for its award-winning designs for more than 60 years, Nambe’s commitment to timeless beauty, artistic integrity and uncompromising quality is evident in the brand’s collection of serve ware, barware, home décor and gift items. Nambe collaborates with the world’s most esteemed designers to develop products that bring function and style into the home.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Package contains (1) Nambé Butterfly Bowl, 11-Inch. Designed by Richard K Thomas in 1967. Part of the Mid-Century Modern Butterfly Collection. Made of sand-cast and hand-polished metal Nambe Alloy. Hand wash only. Dry immediately. Capacity: 1 quart. 9” L.