- SOPHISTICATED FLUIDITY: Among NambÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â©'s earliest designs, the Butterfly Bowl celebrates both form and function. Aesthetically pleasing to the eye, the elongated sides gracefully reach upward like wings to create its simple, elegant curves. It's a beautiful addition to any kitchen or home dÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â©cor.
- BEAUTIFUL AND EFFICIENT: It's not all looks with the Butterfly Bowl. It features temperature retaining properties that make it ideal for serving both warm and cold dishes. Excellent for entertaining, decorating, or even casual everyday use, the Butterfly Bowl is a must have.
- A TIMELESS CLASSIC: Designed originally in 1967, the butterfly collection is still one of the most popular styles on the market. Its mid century modern inspiration pairs perfectly with almost any home dÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â©cor or kitchen collection. Make it a staple in your house for years to come.
- MUSEUM QUALITY DESIGN: Recognized for its award-winning designs for more than 60 years, Nambe's commitment to timeless beauty, artistic integrity and uncompromising quality is evident in the brand's collection of serve ware, barware, home dÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â©cor and gift items. Nambe collaborates with the world's most esteemed designers to develop products that bring function and style into the home.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Package contains (1) NambÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â© Butterfly Bowl, 11-Inch. Designed by Richard K Thomas in 1967. Part of the Mid-Century Modern Butterfly Collection. Made of sand-cast and hand-polished metal Nambe Alloy. Hand wash only. Dry immediately. Capacity: 1 quart. 9" L.
Details: One of NambÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â©'s earliest designs, the elegant Butterfly bowl continues to be an enduring bestseller. A graceful swoop in the rim of the asymmetrical, elongated bowl brings to mind the fluid motion of a butterfly in flight. Solid and heavy, in a variety of sizes, the metal alloy bowl adorns any table, office console, or shelf as an art piece, yet may be used to serve food as well. One of the medium sizes, this nine-inch, one-quart-capacity bowl works beautifully for serving anything from chilled fruit salad to party snacks to hot side dishes at the dinner table. Excellent at retaining cold and heat, all metal NambÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â© bowls may safely go in the refrigerator or freezer for chilling, and in the oven for warming, but not, however, in a microwave or dishwasher. Washing by hand will preserve the gleaming finish. NambÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â© was founded in 1951 in a village of the same name in scenic northern New Mexico. From the beginning, the company focused on hand-producing high-quality, functional items such as metal bowls and trays with great attention to timeless, modern design. NambÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â©'s signature metal alloy is liquefied, poured into a hand-made sand cast, and the resulting piece repeatedly polished and smoothed by hand. Exceptional gifts for the most special of occasions, NambÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â© bowls and accessories are now joined by porcelain and crystal pieces, each flawlessly crafted. NambÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â© ware has won numerous design awards, has been shown in or recognized by nearly two dozen museums worldwide, and is part of the permanent collections of many, including the Museum of Modern Art in New York.
Package Dimensions: 9.7 x 8.2 x 4.3 inches