Brand: Le Creuset
- 1-1/4-quart whistling teakettle made of enamel-coated steel
- Heat-resistant, ergonomic handle locks into place for easy lifting and pouring
- Removable round-shaped lid with stay-cool phenolic lid knob
- Safe for use on all heat sources, including induction; hand wash only
- Measures approximately 4.4 IN 9.5 IN 6.0 IN
Publisher: Le Creuset of America
Release Date: 01-07-2007
Le Creuset Enamel-on-Steel Demi 1-1/4-Quart Teakettle, Caribbean
With classic and modern shapes, there's a Le Creuset kettle to fit into any kitchen design scheme. Also convenient to boil water for oatmeal or french press coffee, a Le Creuset kettle is an easy way to add a small dash of color to any kitchen.
- Single-tone whistle alerts when water has reached a rolling boil
- Generous base size for greater contact with heating element so water boils quickly
- Convenient quick heating with superior heat distribution
- Fixed whistle can be easily flipped open for pouring
- Stainless steel handle brackets for secure handling
- Heat-resistant ergonomic handle for safe pouring
- Kettle capacity marked on the base for quick reference
- Can be used on any heat source (gas, electric, ceramic, halogen, induction)
When filling the kettle with water, only fill water above the first layer of holes on the interior of the spout (see diagram on box for more information).
For efficient and safe boiling, always use burner a similar in size to the base of the kettle.
Cleaning and care
Do not bang the teakettle down onto a stove's surface or work surface. Repeated banging may damage the exterior enamel.
Do not place the kettle on the heat source without having water in the kettle. Never leave a teakettle simmering for long periods on any heat source; it may boil dry, which can result in overheating and damage to the base and enamel.
Do not leave water standing
Package Dimensions: 9.5 x 8.3 x 7.2 inches