- Extra Thick & Sturdy: We have done some serious improvement on our wood trays now. The bottom and the four sides are made twice as thick as before. And 12 pin nails are pinned from the bottom into the long sides and the short sides. So it is now extra thick and super sturdy. We have tested its durability by dropping the wooden tray onto the ground ten times, and the wooden tray still remained intact!
- Natural & Healthy Wood: This rectangular wooden tray is made of natural Paulownia. Paulownia is one of the lightest timbers. It is often used to make furniture. Its advantages are moisture-proof, insect-proof and not easy to crack. Unlike some other brands, Sufandly wooden tray contains zero paint or chemicals, hence are both natural and healthy.
- Handmade & Vintage: This handcrafted, rectangular wooden serving tray features an antique style, chocolate brown match any tableware. Also Boasts an ample serving area with its high sides and cutout handles. It is torched and dehydrated so that it is moisture-proof, insect-proof and not easy to crack. You can use it as a serving tray and it won't scold you if you rest it on your knees.
- Multi-purpose : This wood tray is perfect for wedding banquets, serving cheese, wine, snack, meals, tea to share quality time with your families and friends; serving drinks, coffee at hotels, bars or coffee shops; simply displaying cherished items.
- Large Size: 15.7*11.8*1.4 in, its perfect size suffices for any food and dishware service, adding convenience to your kitchen and dining room. Worry-free 24 months warranty and friendly customer service! Full refund or free replacement if not satisfied!
Details: A perfect tabletop frame
Perfect for coffee tables, dining tables, or countertops
Useful for gathering and storing random items
Large vintage serving tray
Larger serving tray for spacious portability
Carries all your plates, silverware, mugs, beverages, and more
Vintage design looks great with farmhouse or coastal decor
Cutout wood handles for easy carrying
Transport everything you need in one trip
Lightweight and easy to carry
History: The adoption of wooden food utensils by humans can be traced back about 7,000 years. With the development of society, people's tastes are not limited to a single type of food. People pay more and more attention to spiritual and cultural needs. The harmony and enjoyment of the dining environment makes life more beautiful and meaningful.
A few guidelines about this product:
1. DO NOT USE it in a Microwave.
2. Avoid direct sunlight and high temperatures.
3. DO NOT USE bleach or gasoline or organic solvents to Clean.
4. Can be cleaned with water, but No long-term immersion.
5. After cleaning, it is recommended to wipe the surface dry. It is normal for the color to change.
6. Recommended to perform maintenance every six months.
About its maintenance: Periodically wipe with a bit of olive oil, using a towel and wipe off the excess to restore the wood grain to its original beauty when it appears to be drying out. You will have years of enjoyment with proper care.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask any questions in the Customer questions & answers part. We will reply ASAP.
Package Dimensions: 17.4 x 13.1 x 2.2 inches