- A great first-time introduction to using a Kyocera ceramic knife in the kitchen, especially for the beginning home cook at a value
- A 4.5" utility knife for everyday kitchen prep that requires precise slicing and straight cuts
- Ceramic blades are made from Kyocera's proprietary zirconia material produced in Japan for exceptional quality and beauty
- Ultra-sharp, pure advanced ceramic blades will maintain their edge up to 10x longer than steel blades
- Lightweight and easy to clean, the blades will not brown food, are rust-proof and resistant to acids
- Ideal for slicing fruits, vegetables and boneless meats, not to be used on hard or frozen foods
Details: The Revolution Series 4.5" Utility Knife is from KyoceraÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s most popular line of advanced ceramic knives. Designed with a comfortable, ergonomic handle for precise control. The ceramic blade is made from a proprietary zirconia material produced in Japan and stays razor sharp at least 10 times longer than traditional knives, making them ideal for everyday use. The perfect choice for slicing fruits, vegetables and boneless meats. Not intended for frozen or hard foods. Kyocera advanced ceramic cutlery and kitchen tools are fully warranted to be free of defects in material and craftsmanship.
Package Dimensions: 12.4 x 2.6 x 0.6 inches