- Ceramic blade is made from Kyocera's proprietary zirconia material produced in Japan for exceptional quality and beauty
- Ultra-sharp, pure advanced ceramic blades will maintain their edge up to 10x longer than steel blades
- Lightweight and easy to clean, the blades will not brown food, are rust-proof and resistant to acids
- This professional size blade is ideal for larger slicing tasks that include vegetables, fruits and boneless meats and not to be used on hard or frozen foods
- Kitchen knives
- Cutlery storage and accessories
- Slicers and peelers
- Graters and scrapers
- Travel mugs
- Spice grinders and mills
- Home knife sharpeners
Advanced Ceramic Kitchen Knives
Kyocera's most popular advanced ceramic knife series for home and professional meal preparation. They are lightweight for ease of use in repetitive slicing tasks,producing less fatigue on hands and wrists.Our ceramic blades are ultra-sharp and hold their edge up to 10 times longer.The beveled doubled-sided, cutting edge will thinly fruits and vegetables, becoming a favorite knife in the kitchen.
- Ideal for prepping and straight cuts of fruits, vegetables and boneless fish and meats.
- Always use with a plastic or wood cutting board. Avoid cutting on marble, stone, glass, plates or tile.
- Not meant for carving, prying, boning, and cutting hard foods, including hard cheese which involve twisting/flexing and requires a more flexible material, like steel.
- Our knives are dishwasher safe however, place on the top rack separate from other metal utensils.
Kyocera Advanced Ceramics
Blades Made in Japan
The set includes the zirconia Z206 blades and are Kyocera's proprietary advanced ceramic formula made exclusively in Japan. The advanced ceramic material has very dense sub-micron particles, which leave minimal voids. This translates into a stronger, denser blade that holds an edge longer than other ceramic knives - period! We are trusted brand that has been manufacturing ceramic knives since 1984.
Lightweight with an Unrelenting Sharpness
Kyocera ceramic cutlery is typically half the weight of equivalent steel knives, which require a full tang to achieve proper balance. Since the ceramic blade is so light, no artificial weight is added to the handle.There is minimal resistance when slicing. Clean, precise, less-intrusive cuts, requiring less pressure is what makes the Kyocera ceramic knife so unique.
Open Stock or Sets are available in Black or White Blades
The Revolution Series is also available in a black blade if you prefer a stainless steel-looking aesthetic.We also offer a full range of sizes, styles and colors for personal preference. Also available in 2 piece, 3 piece and 4 piece gift sets.Consider purchasing a storage solution for Kyocera knives as well as one of our diamond wheel home sharpeners for easy maintenance of the cutting edge. Kyocera also offers professional sharpening. See care and use guidelines.