- Made in US
- Includes faceplate with ADA-compliant metal lever handle
- Pressure-balancing diaphragm technology maintains outlet temperature within +/-3 degrees Fahrenheit during water pressure fluctuations
- Provides temperature regulation and automatic anti-scald protection
- Single handle controls both on/off activation and temperature setting
- Includes single-function 2. 5 gpm (gallons per minute) showerhead with Katalyst air-induction technology
- Showerhead features Master Clean spray face for easy cleaning
- Includes shower arm with flange
- Coordinates with Devonshire faucets and accessories
- Premium material construction with metal handle ensures reliability and durability
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing
Rite-Temp - The Next Generation of Shower Valving.
Rite-Temp Universal Valve System
The Engine Behind the Experience
Kohler’s Rite-Temp valves have been a favorite with plumbers and speci ers alike because of their reputation for rugged reliability, performance and quality. They are the engine behind the bathing and showering experiences your clients have come to love. Now, Kohler is proud to introduce the new Rite-Temp universal valve system.
The Rite-Temp system is easy to install with straight pipe runs to outlets. One valve body works for bath/shower and shower-only con gurations for added install exibility. And the system is compatible with all KOHLER Rite-Temp trim.
One-Rough In To Do It All:
- Valve body supplied separately
- Installs easily to the front of 2"x 4"
- Test cap allows for flushing and pressure testing prior to valve cartridge and triminstallation
- Rite-Temp is Versatile
- Works for thick-wall, thin-wall and back-to-back installations
- Fits every KOHLER trim
- Forged brass body for long-term reliability
- Latest pressure-balancing technology delivers accurate and reliable performance
Three Easy Installation Steps.
Attaches to the front of a 2" x 4", allowing for a straight run between showerhead and tub spout.
Stops, Integrated Check Valves