- 100% Egyptian Cotton
- Oriental bedding with intricate birds and trees print duvet quilt cover set by designer Eikei Home
- Elegant hand painted design that is a modern Asian interpretation of the traditional Chinoiserie motif. The brush strokes depict branches, vines and flowers with colorful birds that has a certain soft yet nature inspired aesthetic.
- 400 Thread count long-staple Egyptian quality cotton that feels smooth and silky soft against your skin, breathable and moisture absorbent
- Set includes 1 Twin size 88 by 68-inch duvet cover and one 20 by 27-inch pillow shams. King size 90 by 104-inch and two 20 by 36-inch sham with flange and french flap closure
- Duvet cover with button closure and inside ties to hold a comforter/quilt in place (comforter not included). Machine washable.
A romantic interpretation of traditional Oriental motifs, Chinoiserie (French for "Chinese-esque") is a European-born artistic style as engaging today as when it was introduced in the late-17th century. In our unique Majestic Peacock Bird Collection, the imagery and beautiful tones invite a fanciful translation of styles ranging from classic to minimalist. The watercolor-inspired print and luxury cotton beautifully layer to bring fresh dimension to any bedroom.