DALSTRONG Gladiator Series Fillet & Boning Knife- 6"- German HC Steel - Curved Blade - With Sheath
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- The Gladiator Series 6” fillet and boning knife has been carefully designed to ensure de-boning, de-scaling, filleting, skinning, trimming and butterflying all your favorite fish and poultry is easier & more efficient. The narrow, curved blade offers moderate flex while allowing for easily manoeuvrability around bones, joints and skin to remove and separate delicate meats. Filleting, skinning, trimming and butterflying are made effortless.
- Incredibly razor sharp, full-tang, imported high-carbon German steel with a hand polished edge at 14-16 degrees per side. The narrow blade curves up towards the tip to easily work around bone, joints and in-between skin with minimal drag. The rock-hollow divots along the blade minimize stock on food and encourage easy release, for frictionless cuts.
- Award winning design, with satisfying heft, premium materials and quality feel. Luxury imported black pakkawood handle is triple-riveted with a grip that ensures comfort and maneuverability. Laminated and polished for a sanitary build, perfect for busy kitchens
- Engineered to perfection at 55 Rockwell hardness and hand polished to a satin finish. Carefully tapered for improved hardness, flexibility, and minimal slicing resistance. Blade shape allows for easy maneuvering around bone and joints.
- Dalstrong Trust: Rocksolid 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free. LIFETIME WARRANTY against defect. Renowned Dalstrong customer service and packaging. See why chef's around the world trust and love, 'The Dalstrong Difference'. Now you are slicing with POWER. Dalstrong POWER!