DALSTRONG Fillet Knife - 7" Flexible - Gladiator Series - German HC Steel - w/Two Sheaths
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- The Gladiator Series 7” fillet knife has been carefully designed to ensure de-boning, de-scaling, filleting, skinning, trimming and butterflying all your favorite fish and poultry is easier & more efficient. Featuring a 1.5mm thickness from the spine, this knife is highly flexible and ultra manoeuvrable, allowing you to breeze through meat and sinew, between skin and bone. The blade comes with two covers, one for the drawer and one for outdoor adventure.
- Incredibly razor sharp, full-tang, imported high-carbon German steel with a hand polished edge at 14-16 degrees per side. Fexlible blade techology ensures de-boning, preparing, filleting, skinning, trimming and butterflying all your favorite meats is not only easier but more efficient and satisfying
- Award winning design, with satisfying heft, premium materials and quality feel. Luxury imported black pakkawood handle is triple-riveted with a grip that ensures comfort and maneuverability. Laminated and polished for a sanitary build, perfect for busy kitchens and outdoors.
- Engineered to perfection at 56+ Rockwell hardness and hand polished to a satin finish. Carefully tapered for improved hardness, flexibility, and minimal slicing resistance. Blade shape allows for easy maneuvering around bone and joints.
- See why thousands of professional chefs and home cooks love and trust the DALSTRONG DIFFERENCE. 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free, we know you'll love it!